Due to strong demand from my past and current clients and the interest from the prospective clients, I am providing you with list of current Bank Owned (REO – Real Estate Owned, and Foreclosed) homes. The list will be updated freqeuently depending on relevant activities.
(Word of Advise from your Realtor – In addition to REO (Bank Owned) properties, there are GREAT Deals out there if you look hard enough. I will be able to help you to find the best deal and best house in Marin and Sonoma county for you, Bank Owned or Not!)
The towns included in this list are Marin County towns South Marin, Central Marin, North Marin and West Marin. Specifically: Belvedere, Bolinas, Corte Madera, Dillon Beach, Fairfax, Greenbrae, Kentfield, Lagunitas, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Muir Beach, Nicasio, Novato, Marin County, Olema, Point Reyes Station, Ross, San Anselmo, San Geronimo, San Rafael, Sausalito, Stinson Beach, Tiburon, Tomales
Marin County Bank Owned Townhomes / Condos Marin County Bank Owned Townhomes / Condos
Updates since 02/08/09 – 28 Total Listings – 22 Active, 4 Pending, 2 Sold
- New – 7 Oak Crest Court, Novato – 3/2, 1460 sf – Western Oaks, Best Deal!
- New – 2 Park Crest Court #C, Novato – 3/2.5 1460 sf. – Western Oaks, closer to Redwood Blvd
- New – 47 Sequoia Glen, Novato – 3/2.5, 1529sf. South side of Redwood Blvd.
- New 35 Fairfax St #27 – San Rafael – Bahia, 2/1, 864 sf, Grerat Investment
- New 241 Playa Del Rey, San Rafael – Bahia, 3/1.4, 1116 sf
- Pending – 110 Oliva Court, C, Novato
- Pending – 17 Oliva Drive, E, Novato
- Pending – 12 Oliva Drive, D, Novato
- Pending – 1289 Maple Court, C, Noavto
- Sold – 50 Sonoma St #7, San Rafael $100,000
- Sold – 25 Andrew Drive, Tiburon, $151,000 (Unbelievable low price for Tiburon, but NOTE – This property’s current tenant has a recorded legal 75 year lease at $1,285/month rent controlled. There is 48 years remaining on lease.
MARIN, SONOMA, S.F. BAY AREA REAL ESTATE – Beveldere, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, Kentfield, Larkspur, Marinwood, Mill Valley, Novato, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Sausalito, Tiburon; Cotati, Penngrove, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa. Starter Home to Luxury Property. REO (Bank Owned), Short Sale, View Homes, Architecural Distictive Homes. Investment, 1031 Exchange. Chinese Realtor.