PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, PROVEN RESULTS!
Frank Howard Allen Client Service Award Recipient – For Consistently Living Up to The Highest Standards of Service
A full time Realtor concentrating in Marin real estate and a recipient of Frank Howard Allen Client Service Awards, Sylvia brings with her 20+ years of professional experience specializing in real estate marketing, contract negotiation, tax, finance, management and internet technology.
Sylvia believes in putting her clients’ interest first; including selling or purchasing homse from starter home to luxury property, relocating in or out of Marin county and the Bay Area, and helping them realize maximum gains from their homes or investment properties.
Staring by listening closely to her clients’ needs and wants, Sylvia guides them carefully through the real estate maze, until she successfully fulfills her clients’ goals.
Sylvia has a ‘hands on’ approach and her clients have come to expect full range service with her team of experts; from applying for mortgage, staging the house for sale, conducting inspections, negotiating best terms for buying and selling, all the way through close of escrow. With remote or busy clients, the transactions are conducted seamlessly through internet and with constant communication.
Sylvia’s clients appreciate her integrity, experience, knowledge, dedication, thoroughness and technical know-hows, which is critical in this dynamic, global real estate market!
Under the influence of her hardworking and academically renowned father, Sylvia developed integrity, work ethics, and perseverance growing up. After receiving her BS degree, Sylvia immagrated to the U.S. for graduae study with a suitcase and $100. She received a MAS degree from the Ohio State University with a full-ride scholarship.
Sylvia managed large finance, tax, and actuarial projects for IBM, EDS, and Fireman’s Fund before transferring her expertise from servicing corporate clients to helping individual clients accomplishing their real estate goals With a comprehensive professional background, Sylvia is able to successfully help her clients in one of their most important financial transactions – buying and selling their homes or investment properties. Along with her passion to work with, and to service the public, Sylvia brings her customer service, dedication, attention to detail, management and negotiation skills to her real estate career. Sylvia’s strength and experience ensure that her client’s real estate transactions are smooth and stress free. Sylvia has achieved a 100% satisfactory rate and her clients will be happy to be her references, just give her a call. Sylvia settled down in beautiful Marin County 10 years ago with her supportive husband, two wonderful sons and the BBD (Best Black Dog) Duke after much search for their perfect home. As her two teenage sons attend local public schools, Sylvia is intimately familiar with the Marin housing market, schools, and communities. In addition, her clients’ needs require her to be familiar with the rest of the Bay Area.
Affiliations and Accomplishments
· Member, Grievance Committee, Marin Association of Realtor
· Member, Marin Association of Realtors (MAR)
· California Association of Realtors (CAR)
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· Member, Novato Chamber of Commerce
· Member, North Bay Business Connection (NBBC)
· Frank Howard Allen Client service Award; Multi-Million Dollar Club; Top Producer Dollar Volume / Units
· Trulia Voice Century Award
· FFIC Program Group Excellence Award
· EDS Commitment to Excellence Award
· Frank Howard Allen Fast Track Training, Contract Training, Marketing Training
· ePRO National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· 100 Days to Greatness in Real Estate Training
· PMP, Certified Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
· FLMI, Fellow, Life Management Office Institute
· Completed 8 out of 10 Chartered Life Underwriting Exams, specializing in Financial Planning
· San Marin High 2008 Volunteer of the Year in charge of eNews / Webite
· NUSD Public Relations / District Advisory Committee; High School Reform Committee
· Publicity Chair, San Marin Leadership Team; Member, San Marin Music Boosters, Sport Boosters, PTSA
· Novato school Fuel
· Rotarian, Novato Sunrise Rotary Club (Youth Committee Chair, 2008-2009)